WoWCrazy Comunity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoWCrazy Comunity Forum

Talk Free - http://wowcrazyultimate.servegame.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server&Service Feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Halo

Server&Service Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Server&Service Feedback   Server&Service Feedback EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 11:37 pm

I just wana say that this server is probly the best iv ever played on. GM help is fast (unlike waiting for days on other servers) GMs are also nice and very helpful, and even other players are very helpful. Like Linisan was fairly helpful and Poptarttwo was extremly helpful in giving me money, telling me where stuff was and even helping with problems i would Normaly have to refer to a GM for. Arthal and Lich (who im assuming are the founders of the server) you guys did a GREAT job in making this server, i plan on donating soon too.
Back to top Go down
Lich

PostSubject: Re: Server&Service Feedback   Server&Service Feedback EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:30 am

I'm glad that you like it Halo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Server&Service Feedback   Server&Service Feedback EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 1:57 am

dude i love this server although there isnt that many people on it its fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server&Service Feedback   Server&Service Feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Server&Service Feedback
Page 1 of 1