WoWCrazy Comunity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoWCrazy Comunity Forum

Talk Free - http://wowcrazyultimate.servegame.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GameMasters of WoWcrazy..

Go down 
+2
ChexMix
unacceptablemanagement
6 posters
AuthorMessage
unacceptablemanagement

GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. Empty
PostSubject: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:46 am

Lol pretty much you all are nubs who have level 12 pallys on retail, Im especialy talking to toush, keltic, and oopsy, yea First off oopsy, flys around shooting ppl because he sucks at pvp he has to be in the air, Toush has to ask a player how to get to a certain area and will stun and root you to death (rofl), Keltic=NUB take you job way too seriosuly root stun spammer also ha and dont disrespect him or he will retaliate with a nasty DONT DISRESPECT A GM and then he will put you in a time out. Ok the only GM's i find to be helpful and actualy work to try to make the server better is ryuuz(be,mage) and chex, chex and ryuu are the only people that keep the server problem free, so yea choose your gm's a little bit more wiser and question the wow knowledge of, Keltic, toush, and oopsy. thats all. and yea toush, and keltic, look in the mirror and ask yourself where the mechnar, blood furnace, mana tombs, and sethekk halls are (instances) and then you will know why you shouldnt be gm and should finish leveling to 70. You two dont know ANYTHING about the game. oh maybe (.stun .root) rofl.

sincerly,
anonononomious! farao rendeer santa cherry albino king sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 8:21 am

unacceptablemanagement wrote:
Lol pretty much you all are nubs who have level 12 pallys on retail, Im especialy talking to toush, keltic, and oopsy, yea First off oopsy, flys around shooting ppl because he sucks at pvp he has to be in the air, Toush has to ask a player how to get to a certain area and will stun and root you to death (rofl), Keltic=NUB take you job way too seriosuly root stun spammer also ha and dont disrespect him or he will retaliate with a nasty DONT DISRESPECT A GM and then he will put you in a time out. Ok the only GM's i find to be helpful and actualy work to try to make the server better is ryuuz(be,mage) and chex, chex and ryuu are the only people that keep the server problem free, so yea choose your gm's a little bit more wiser and question the wow knowledge of, Keltic, toush, and oopsy. thats all. and yea toush, and keltic, look in the mirror and ask yourself where the mechnar, blood furnace, mana tombs, and sethekk halls are (instances) and then you will know why you shouldnt be gm and should finish leveling to 70. You two dont know ANYTHING about the game. oh maybe (.stun .root) rofl.

sincerly,

El oh el Suspect
Back to top Go down
ChexMix

ChexMix

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 2:33 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 3:53 pm

this its good to know ... i will see about them
Back to top Go down
https://wowcrazy.forumotion.com
jp(zoralu)

jp(zoralu)

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 5:59 pm

unacceptablemanagement wrote:

sincerly,

well i dont know about toush and oopsy never had them as my GMs but I know theat Keltic is very helpful when i ask dont hate on the GMs i like them Razz
Back to top Go down
Toushirou

Toushirou

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 7:11 pm

ok i only root when i know tat ur doing something wrong. and i ask them how they got there because all sudden the player is there so i just wonder

and who is oopsy? i havent seen yet
Back to top Go down
ChexMix

ChexMix

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Zoralu, Thanks for that input. But, It was not needed. Arthal will look into those who he thought bad of. BUt i dont know who oopsy is.
Back to top Go down
Toushirou

Toushirou

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:00 am

oh and 1 more thing, i dont even have the stun spell so wat r u talking about, lol i think i know who u are, ur probably the own of the toon that i caught using emuhacker, and got banned by inuyasha. haha, well if im wrong then it sure is a hell of a guess
Back to top Go down
unacceptablemanagement

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:08 am

Toushirou wrote:
oh and 1 more thing, i dont even have the stun spell so wat r u talking about, lol i think i know who u are, ur probably the own of the toon that i caught using emuhacker, and got banned by inuyasha. haha, well if im wrong then it sure is a hell of a guess

Uh no i could careless if i was banned, The point is you are a noob, you don't know anything about the game, You act like a complete @$$hole with too much power. Like i said level to 70 and then talk.
Back to top Go down
jp(zoralu)

jp(zoralu)

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:24 am

hes not the one usesing hacks that was my borther lol ya i made him stop but ne way
Back to top Go down
Toushirou

Toushirou

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:28 am

lol if im a asshole with too much power, wat did i do to you then? cuz because i rooted you? lol if i rooted you there must be a reason or else i wouldnt root. and if i root after i root i tell them y they r rooted. so im using my powers to help server. im not abusing or anything right? well i can see y ur mad at inuyahsa. he probably do overboard with the timeout and stun forever thing for disrespecting GMs but i dont do anything if anyone doesnt like me.
Back to top Go down
ChexMix

ChexMix

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 2:47 pm

You dont need to yell at them i am the one watching them you tell me. Not them find me in game adn tell me.
Back to top Go down
Lich

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:58 pm

That's enough unacceptablemanagement...i understand what you are trying to say...and you are not here to make people feel bad (especially gms) if you have something to tell about someone on the server tell an admin first and i asure you that will not ignore your message...
P.S. Some people asked what's my name in game...well my name in game is Gilas Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 6:10 pm

gilas noob ..haha ^^. ..
PS: intra fmm pe skype Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://wowcrazy.forumotion.com
Toushirou

Toushirou

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 1:49 am

i had a feeling lich was gilas lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameMasters of WoWcrazy..   GameMasters of WoWcrazy.. Empty

Back to top Go down

GameMasters of WoWcrazy..
Page 1 of 1