WoWCrazy Comunity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoWCrazy Comunity Forum

Talk Free - http://wowcrazyultimate.servegame.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well what's going on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doomshallo21

well what's going on Empty
PostSubject: well what's going on   well what's going on EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:56 pm

I have not seen anyone on and i still need the admin to log on and give me my GM powers back Sad
Back to top Go down
Luster

Luster

PostSubject: Re: well what's going on   well what's going on EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 7:32 pm

doomshallo21 wrote:
I have not seen anyone on and i still need the admin to log on and give me my GM powers back Sad

Shutup Your a lil snitch and B**** Very Happy

5 year old un experienced GM's like yurself is the only downfall of this server
Back to top Go down
doomshallo21

PostSubject: Re: well what's going on   well what's going on EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 8:25 am

Luster wrote:
doomshallo21 wrote:

Don't talk for someone who can't spell for shit what is un?? and yurself? dumbass. LOL and lil. your a fucking idiot. oh Yeah you can go fuck yourself. cuz hey im not a GM that helps out i just have fun. and also you just a dickface who has sex with his own mother to make yourself feel good cuz you can't get any and you just a 5 year old child who has nothing better to do than be a fucking idiot and think your cool by talking on a forum that no one even goes on and a server that is going no where. what you think of that fuck face??
Back to top Go down
Luster

Luster

PostSubject: Re: well what's going on   well what's going on EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:01 am

doomshallo21 wrote:
Luster wrote:
doomshallo21 wrote:

Don't talk for someone who can't spell for shit what is un?? and yurself? dumbass. LOL and lil. your a fucking idiot. oh Yeah you can go fuck yourself. cuz hey im not a GM that helps out i just have fun. and also you just a dickface who has sex with his own mother to make yourself feel good cuz you can't get any and you just a 5 year old child who has nothing better to do than be a fucking idiot and think your cool by talking on a forum that no one even goes on and a server that is going no where. what you think of that fuck face??

Lol i still think your a lil bitch, you snitch on me llike a pussy to chex, shutup man your a faggot, just rake it like a man
Back to top Go down
doomshallo21

PostSubject: Re: well what's going on   well what's going on EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:15 am

Luster wrote:
doomshallo21 wrote:
Luster wrote:
doomshallo21 wrote:

Lol i still think I am a dumb ass who can't spell and your right i am a little child. a lil bitch, you snitch on me llike a pussy to chex, shutup man your a faggot, just rake it like a man

Your just a little child that is so mad at the world and thinks he is cool by talking on a forum that no one even goes on anymore. also you still can't spell worth shit. LOL your such a dumb ass. learn to spell i am sick of talking to a 3 year old. Oh and you call me a fagot cuz you are on on the inside but don't want to say cuz then people won't think your cool and do you even know what a fagot is dumb ass?? LOL no you don't cuz you a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Luster

Luster

PostSubject: Re: well what's going on   well what's going on EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 1:53 am

yea im the one talking crap on a forum no one even goes on when you are the guy writing out paragraphs, lol chex was your daddy on GM island, your a little bitch, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well what's going on   well what's going on Empty

Back to top Go down

well what's going on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoWCrazy Comunity Forum :: WoWCrazy-Announces-
Jump to: