WoWCrazy Comunity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoWCrazy Comunity Forum

Talk Free - http://wowcrazyultimate.servegame.org

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<GM> Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane101

Bane101

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: <GM> Application   <GM> Application EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 9:17 am

Hey, WowCrazy!

Hope this is where I can post this...did not find another place.

Name: Travis

How active will you be on? Always on when i am not working. Mostly play on week days and all Sunday. 5+ hours

How can you help others/server out? Willing to do as much as I can to meet their needs. Willing host PvP - PvE Events to make game play more enjoyable and exciting to keep players pumped up, basically to cure boredom. I will do my best to boost the number of players and server ranking on websites. To stay hacker free!

What experience do you have with WoW? I've played it ever since day 1, but quit a month ago with a 70 Priest/Rogue. Skilled with all classes and know all the basics to them. Done a lot of end game in retail besides BT, guild never went that far.

Have you had any GM experience? Yes, but for only 2 weeks after server was taken down. Have my own solo play Private Server and I mess around with the GM commands there. I know the basics!

Why did you choose our server? I'm wanting a fresh start on a server and LOVE to help out.

Self Info: I can work with a team and be patient in many situations. I have a wild imagination that can come in handy at some points.

Hope you guys like me!
Back to top Go down
Bane101

Bane101

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: In Game Name   <GM> Application EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 10:16 am

My in game name is "Bane" Twisted Evil btw.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
elor13

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:43 pm

Name: James
How active will you be on?: Everyday for at least 3 hours.
How can you help others/server out?: I have extensive experience working on private servers, I will do the best i can to help players, Ill listen and do whatever my superiors tell me.
What experience do you have with WoW: Iv been playing since the week it came out, probly one of the first people ever to play it. I know every area, class, major city and instance well. (except ZA)
Have you had any GM experience?: yes, i was a Customer Service Representative for blizzard for 2 years, and Iv done work on other private servers as well.
Why did you choose our server?: A friend told me it was a good server, so i tried it out and found it to be better than pretty much all others.
Self Info: I have a bachelors degree in computer tech programming and i know how to fix many problems on Private Servers.
Back to top Go down
jp(zoralu)

jp(zoralu)

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

hi im just wondering if its required to be 18+ to apply to be GM tnx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:17 pm

ok...enough with this..
stop posting this....it's annoing...i dont care this thing..i must see u in game...so
talk in game about it ..

and ..no ...age is not a restriction
Back to top Go down
https://wowcrazy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Empty

Back to top Go down

<GM> Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoWCrazy Comunity Forum :: A Place free to TALK-